Friday, July 18, 2014

Lost and found

I'm at war with myself and it seems to be creating catastrophes unparalleled by any world war in any history textbook. It's so hard to find yourself in a world with so many people pulling you in so many different directions that all seem to be righteous, yet all prove themselves to cause heartache and pain. And it's not only myself I am hurting, but those around me that I love and care about also. In a world with too many beautiful lies and ugly truths it can be so easy to be lost, yet so hard to be found, and that is an agonizing thought. When finding yourself becomes less of a soul search and more of a suicide mission, that's when I realize it's time to grit my teeth and push through, because in time the only thing I'll be left with is the person I've become. And I am determined to make her someone I can be proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment