Monday, January 27, 2014

Legendary

The words are carrying me far far away.. Past the streets of the towns that embody my failures and countless mistakes. I can see them all flying away now with every turning page. The characters are leaping off the page and dancing into my body. They're snaking through my bloodstream and filling the void in my heart that has been present since I can remember. I want to be those characters. I want to be wonderfully daring and adventurous and wanted. I want to be sought after, craved even. I want someone to not be able to bear the thought of me disappearing. Because one day I will disappear.. And if no one is there to remember you, who's to say you were even alive? Who's to say it wasn't  all a 100 year old nightmare? What's the point of living, if there is no legacy to be left? I want to be a character in a book, because no matter what, their legacy lives on. It is documented, set in stone, and undebatable. I want my presence in this world to be remembered and cherished. And better yet, I want to be so legendary in this world that no one would dare forget my name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment